This will absorb some of the fat. Layer 3 slices of turkey breast, maple sugar coated bacon, avocado slices and one slice of each cheese. Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini with melted cheese and maple bacon is delicious for lunch or a quick dinner. Read more →. Step 1: Lay your bacon on a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper, then sprinkle with a generous helping of maple sugar. Notice: It seems you have Javascript disabled in your Browser. Spread half of the avocado mixture on the two remaining slices of bread (on the side without the olive oil), and place on top of the turkey covered pieces. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. 4. (Add a little to your coffee while you bake your bacon) Yes, bake the bacon in the oven! I am sure that my husband loves this. Don’t forget to try maple coated bacon on Easy Bacon Cheeseburgers! (If you do use a cast iron skillet, be sure to either use a few tablespoons of butter or olive oil in the pan). My recipes are farm-inspired with a modern twist for active families. Place on a preheated panini press, on medium to high heat. Sprinkle generously with granulated maple sugar. The flavors are amazing in this sandwich – warm gooey Borden® Cheese paired with salty-sweet maple bacon and fresh avocado slices. Press the sandwich in a sandwich press, panini maker or put it in a medium heat skillet and press down with another heavy skillet. This Turkey Panini with Bacon and Guacamole is loaded with sliced turkey, creamy guacamole, Havarti cheese, bacon and tomatoes. Place the other 4 slices of bread on top if each sandwich. This will help crisp your bacon, caramelize it and make cleanup a breeze. Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from A Farmgirl's Kitchen. It’s a delicious sandwich recipe that is easy to make and even better to eat! Press down and cook the sandwich for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted good and the bread is nicely browned. Sandwich. Top a bread slice with provolone cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, and lettuce. TIP for leftover bacon grease: (Use the leftover bacon grease for your dog – mix in with his dry food, along with a raw egg to keep his fur looking like a puppy’s). Yes, I would like to receive emails from A Farmgirl's Kitchen. Brush oil on top of the bread for each sandwich. Place a pound of bacon on a parchment lined half sheet pan. I know i would love doing this for myself. Close the sandwich and wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Be sure and try Easy Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Shredded Chicken. I used my panini press, but if you don’t have one, you can certainly use a cast iron skillet, with a smaller cast iron skillet set on top, to press the sandwich down. Tell me how your panini came out, I’d love to hear from you! Sounds super yummy! Ingredients: I can almost guarantee that once you taste this, you’ll be hooked. Remove the sandwich from the panini press and slice. That was all she would put on them - turkey and avocado, plus a little bit. Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini High Heels and Grills mozzarella cheese, medium tomato, turkey, sandwich roll, salted butter and 3 more Turkey, Prosciutto and Avocado Panini Panini … Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "acc29f1658f94fe45fe5f42363d84dca" );document.getElementById("b79d202892").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. }, tomato, and mozzarella cheese. Join our mailing list to keep up to date with the latest recipes and kitchen tips. Makes 1 sandwich Place oil side down on the … Your email address will not be published. Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. I love a good panini! Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Contact, Yum, this is going on my shopping list. All of my recipes use simple and readily available ingredients. , I made this today; only I used black forest ham, munster cheese with sandwich spread and gluten free bread , Your email address will not be published. It works like a charm! https://www.foxvalleyfoodie.com/sourdough-chipotle-turkey-panini-bacon Carefully, place the sandwiches on the panini press, and cook until the bread is golden brown and crisp and the cheese has melted, about 3 to 5 minutes. Place the remaining bread slice on top, slice in half, and serve. Oh my gosh. Layer 3-4 ounces of turkey on sandwich, followed by 2 bacon strips, avocado slices, tomato slices, and last, a slice of cheese. Your email address will not be published. Wow! Press the two halves of bread together and then butter each side with 1/2 tsp. Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. You got it – turkey and avocado sandwiches. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until golden and crispy. Enter your name and email and get the weekly newsletter... it's FREE! Repeat with the second sandwich. What was the only lunch we ate that entire trip? What a lovely dinner this would be! Spread mayonnaise on one side of both slices of toasted bread. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at. This is definitely my favorite sandwich as of late. On one half, layer the cheese, tomato slices, turkey, and bacon. Place a few slices of turkey breast, avocado slices, maple coated bacon, and slices of cheese, variety of your choice. (You can unsubscribe anytime). Cook in a frying pan on medium/low heat {Or if you have a George Foreman, use that. Keeping my Yankee traditions alive in the South, we use granulated maple sugar on everything. That was all she would put on them – turkey and avocado, plus a little bit of salt and pepper. butter. Heat the sandwich for 5 minutes or until the outside of the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted. Besides the golden bread and hearty ingredients, I like paninis because they’re the least messiest sandwich to eat when you’re at a restaurant. Subscribe for all the deliciousness straight to your inbox! We added bacon {who doesn’t love bacon?! On one half, layer the cheese, tomato slices, turkey, and bacon. Back when Zach and I were dating, my mom introduced us to the goodness of turkey and avocado sandwiches. Sign me up! This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, 3 slices bacon, cut in half and cooked {for a total of 6 pieces}. Step 2: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Cook the bacon for about 20 minutes. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. Heat to medium-high and cook the panini for about 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform. Article by Crazy for Crust - Easy Recipes and Desserts. Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini This looks like great delicious food and I definitely try this sandwich.

Genie 3024 Aladdin Connect, Health Benefits Of Gmos, Assignment On Components Of Computer, Grapeseed Oil Ingestion, Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya Pasta, Enderman Not Spawning In Farm, Matthew 17:1-13 Sermon,