NEW! This recipe will be your saving grace when making fresh seafood from home (or your vacation rental!). This is a keeper. Congrats! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Then cover and chill until ready to serve. Very tasty just as written! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. more hot sauce because we like things on the hotter side. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Therefore, I’m skipping the classic standbys loaded with dairy and gluten, and using cleaner ingredients with bold flavor. Plus, it’s gluten free, dairy free, and ketogenic! It was great. This will be your new go-to sauce to make with almost any dish (including meats and veggies) to spice up the flavor profile, turning the dish from, Cajun Hot Shrimp Dip Recipe (With Cream Cheese), Cooking Fish 101 (How to Cook Fish Perfectly). They are also known to be antibacterial, antifungal, and even offer anti-inflammatory properties. Made with only mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and spices, French’s Classic Yellow Mustard is naturally gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, and free of artificial colors and preservatives. All opinions are my own. Gluten-free, dairy free, and ketogenic! We love to steam or grill seafood in the warm season, then serve it with melted butter or creamy sauces. Great recipe. Therefore, I’m skipping the classic standbys loaded with dairy and gluten, and using cleaner ingredients with bold flavor. I love this recipe thank you for sharing! Place it in an airtight container or jar and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. Yet, did you know it’s also very easy to incorporate into allergy-friendly foods? Ingredients 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar 1 minced garlic clove 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice 2 teaspoons honey 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper I usually LOVE Chef Johns recipes and go to them as much as possible. , and a pop of spicy heat from onions and horseradish. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by French’s Classic Yellow Mustard. Today’s 5-ingredient Spicy Mustard Seafood Sauce recipe is my absolute new favorite dipping sauce for fresh-caught Dungeness crab and local Carolina shrimp. I'm Sommer Collier... Travel Enthusiast, and the Resident Cookery Queen of A Spicy Perspective. It makes this Spicy Mustard Seafood Sauce a lean, yet tantalizing, addition to all your protein-packed seafood dishes. Your email will not be published or shared. Thanks for the recipe! It gives it a nice flavor! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition The mustard flavor really accented the seafood. I am sure it will be great with chicken too. Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking! Thanks again. It was absolutely perfect--just enough to coat four halved chicken breasts and it made the chicken wonderful. Measure all the ingredients and place them in a small mixing bowl. Although you can use any mustard in this recipe, classic yellow mustard provides the best color, tang, and spice level that appeals to most people.

Where Is Conecuh Sausage Sold, Denon Avr-s960h Specs, Hard Pretzel Dipping Sauces, French Crepe Recipe, Assembly Services Near Me,